The exhibit hall is one of the premier reasons why people attend AARC Congress. With more than 200 exhibitors representing all notable companies in the respiratory industry, the AARC Exhibit Hall allows conference attendees to see, touch and manipulate the latest technology on the market today. Clinical experts will be on hand to answer questions so that you can provide better care to your patients.
Attendees … view the exhibitor list, visit eBooths of your favorite companies, create an itinerary for your exhibit hall visit and view show specials made available only to Congress attendees.
Use the tabs below to maximize your Exhibit Hall experience tab today!
“Why should I exhibit at AARC Congress 2015” you might ask? Let’s examine some of the most important reasons:
Brand Exposure: More than 6,000 respiratory therapists, physicians and other healthcare providers will be in attendance…your target audience!
Conversions: Close the deal with prospective clients and convert clients from your competitors.
Expertise: Showcase your company's industry expertise by having thought-provoking, clinical conversations with attendees.
Focus Groups: Gather valuable market intelligence from your end-users for product design and enhancements.
General exhibitor information for AARC Congress 2015. The exhibitor prospectus contains attendee demographics, facts about the meeting, and compelling reasons why companies operating in the respiratory domain should exhibit. Booth pricing is also found in this document.
The exhibitor kit includes exhibit rules and regulations, directions for requesting hospitality suites, booth personnel badge requests, and more.
Rules and Regulations
General rules and regulations regarding participation in the meeting and specifications on your booth. Insurance and liability information is found in this document as well as a list of frequently asked questions.
The sponsorship prospectus contains a comprehensive list of sponsorship and advertising opportunities at AARC Congress 2015.
The exhibit hall map will help you locate the perfect booth.
A listing of companies exhibiting at AARC Congress 2015.
Purchase a Booth
Reserve your booth space, then create an “eBooth” online presence and verify your program listing.
The AARC is committed to enhancing the “meeting experience” for AARC Congress 2015 attendees. We’ve done so by creating a sleek, digital interface that allows attendees to better interact with all confirmed exhibitors at this year’s meeting. We think you’ll agree that this feature will make your meeting experience more productive.
- Login: Attendee login for “My Expo Plan” is not required to utilize this feature. However, if it is your desire to “save” your customized information, access it from another device, or utilize “My Expo Plan”, you will be required to login by providing your email address and creating a personalized password. To do so, click on the “Login” tab in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Exhibitor List: Search the exhibitor list by keyword or category. View exhibitor eBooths for complete company and product details. Add the exhibitors you want to visit on your “favorites” list in your Expo Plan. Maximize your meeting exhibit hall experience by watching this video.
- Interactive Floor Plan: Search the exhibitor list by keyword or category. See your search results on the map and tag the companies you wish to visit onsite. Click on the exhibitors' booths for complete company and product details.
- My Planner: Login and save your “My Expo Plan” entries so they are accessible on other devices in real-time. Make updates to your plan from any screen or device.
- Product Search: Looking for a specific product? Attendees can search for companies offering a specific product by utilizing advanced search functionality. Enter a key word or select from a comprehensive product list.
- Show Specials: Most exhibitors will offer show specials exclusively for AARC Congress 2015 attendees … savings which could pay for your trip to Tampa!