AARC Congress 2015 Program
The 2015 Program has the latest Congress information.
Sputum Bowl Brackets
Keep track of the practitioner and student tournaments with the Sputum Bowl brackets.
Tuesday, Nov. 10
- Show your appreciation
- Phil Kittredge Memorial Lecture — E-Cigs: What Does the Evidence Say?
- Put Me in Coach, I’m Ready to Play: Extending Your Services to the Outpatient Clinic
- PEP Up Your Pulmonary Rehab Program
- Sputum Bowl 2015: Top honors go to North Carolina and Nevada
- Closing Ceremony — Overcoming Obstacles
- See you in San Antonio!
Monday, Nov. 9
- Reaching across borders
- Donald F. Egan Scientific Memorial Lecture — Navigating the Monitoring Minefield
- Growing Opportunities for RTs in Post-Acute Care
- Editor’s Choice presentations
- Your Job is About to Change
- When Clinical Outcomes and Reimbursement Clash
Sunday, Nov. 8
- Congress-goers party down after first day of meeting
- Officials installed, President Salvatore outlines goals
- A Veteran’s Day salute
- Thomas L. Petty Memorial Lecture — You Want Me to Do What?
- Congress to-do list
- New Horizons targets monitoring
- Educating the educators
- Secretary-Treasurer’s Report
- Are You Ready to Expand Your PR Services Outside of the Traditional Program?
- Come Together: Collaborative Care Must Involve the Patient Too
- NIV: To Use, or Not to Use?
Saturday, Nov. 7
- Putting patients in the driver’s seat
- School kids hear from keynote speaker
- Cruising for a cause
- Congratulations, 2015 awards winners!
- Standout companies receive Zenith Awards
- 13 members inducted into 2015 class of FAARCs
- Jimmy A Young Medal goes to Bill Galvin
- From tobacco company heir to anti-tobacco activist
- Attendees rush in!
- When Sleep Testing Gets Tricky
- Here’s How to Hire Engaged RTs
- Precious Cargo: The RT’s Role on Specialty Care Transport Teams