AARC Summer Meetings
Where Managers and Educators Meet For New Ideas and Strategies in Respiratory Care
The AARC Summer Forum promises an enhanced experience in 2010
Through both lectures and interactive, collaborative sessions, the management/leadership workshop will deliver information that can be applied upon returning to the workplace with quantifiable action plans. Educators will be exposed to new teaching and learning strategies. There will be updated information on accreditation, too.
In addition to these concurrent tracks for educators and managers over 2½ days, you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with leaders in your field.
- Hear the latest research efforts from your peers.
- Network and share ideas with other managers and educators.
- Visit one-on-one with the AARC Corporate Partners.
- Discover what’s current with selected book publishers.
And, of course, you’ll earn Continuing Respiratory Care (CRCE®) credits, too.