All AARC Summer Forum meetings will be held at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa, 1000 PGA Tour Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082; phone (904) 285-7777.
Benefits for AARC Attendees Staying at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- Complimentary access to the resort’s Cabana Beach Club, including beach shuttle service.
- Complimentary wireless high speed Internet in all guest rooms.
- Reduced rate for golf at TPC Sawgrass Dye’s Valley Course. Individual tee times may be booked at the reduced rate of $132 plus tax.
- Two complimentary bottles of water in-room upon arrival.
- Two complimentary cocktails in the lobby bar per room, per stay.
- Choice of complimentary self-parking or a daily $10 valet parking credit.
- 10% one time discount on one spa treatment for each attendee. Identify yourself as an AARC attendee when you call for an appointment.
- Complimentary access to the resort’s miniature golf course.
- Complimentary golf bag storage at the resort.
- Complimentary one year subscription for “Golf Digest” per guest room.
- Complimentary spa fitness classes.
- Complimentary wireless Internet in the lobby.
- Unlimited complimentary local and US domestic long distance calls.
Reservations at the Sawgrass Marriott are now closed. Sleeping room are available for AARC attendees at an overflow hotel. The Hilton Garden Inn — Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra, 45 PGA Tour Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082, phone (904) 280-166, is located near the Sawgrass Marriott.
Room Rates are per room per night. Rates do not include 10.5% tax (subject to change without notice). Deposit required.
Standard guest room $159 single–quad occupancy King Suite $179 single/double occupancy
- Online at AARC Summer Forum Housing — HGI.
- Call the Hilton Garden Inn at (904) 280-1661. Refer to “AARC Summer Meetings.” Discounted rates are available only through this phone number.
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) is approximately 35 minutes from the resort. Discounted fares also apply to family and friends.
- Online at delta.com. Select Advanced Search and enter NMN47 into the Meeting Event Code box (no booking fee).
- Call Delta Meeting Network at (800) 328-1111. Refer to meeting code NMN47 (booking fee added).
- Online at united.com. Enter ZWDY478349 in the Offer Code box (no booking fee).
- Call United Meetings at (800) 426-1122. Refer to Z code ZWDY and Agreement Code 478349 (booking fee added).
Airport Shuttle Service
East Coast Transportation is the preferred transportation provider for the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa. Three types of service are offered between the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) and the resort. Prices quoted are only for the Sawgrass Marriott. Reservations are required at least 24 hours prior to your arrival time.
Non-stop shuttle service is available for flights arriving between 9:00 am–8:00 pm and flights departing between 4:00 am–5:00 pm. Shuttles depart the airport and the Sawgrass Marriott on the top of the hour. The discounted rate is $30 per person, each way. A credit card is required for payment.
Shared ride service is available outside the above shuttle times. Every effort will be made to combine you with other travelers that are arriving or departing around the same time with no more than 45 minutes of wait time. The one-way fare is $49 per person if combined, or $98 for one person. A credit card is required for payment.
Private service offers a sedan for 2 people with luggage, or an SUV for 3–5 people with luggage. One-way rates are $132 for a sedan, $192 for an SUV.
Reservations are required. Call (888) 932-3932 or (904) 525-8600 or go to ectjax.com/aarc-2016.
SuperShuttle offers shared ride service between the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) and the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort. The van may make additional stops in route. Discounted one-way rates are $54 per person and $10 for each additional passenger. Other coupons cannot be combined with this rate.
To receive the discount, tickets must be pre-purchased least 48 hours in advance.
- Online at groups.supershuttle.com (no booking fee).
- Call (800) 258-3826 ($3 booking fee added).
Gator City Taxi is the official taxi company serving Jacksonville International Airport. Service is on the lower level outside baggage claim, or call (904) 741-0008 or (904) 355-8294. Their one-way fare is approximately $90 for up to six people in the cab.
Discounts are available for the Budget locations at the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) and the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort (V7J).
- Online at the personalized Budget reservations page for Summer Forum attendees.
- Call (800) 842-5628. Refer to Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number U064639.
Discounts are available for the Enterprise Rent-A-Car location at the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX).
- Online at enterprise.com. Enter Discount Rate Code L9D0194 in the “Promotion Code” box.
- Call (800) 736-8222. Refer to Discount Rate Code L9D0194.
Discounts are available for the Hertz location at the Jacksonville International Airport (JAX).
- Online at the personalized Hertz reservations page for Summer Forum attendees.
- Call (800) 654-2240 or (405) 749-4434. Refer to Convention (CV) Number 049T0012.