Anything But Traditional…
That’s how AARC Congress 2012 will be remembered. With a new era of health care all but upon us, RTs across the country will be forced to provide more value in untraditional roles. AARC Congress 2012 is where the science of our past collides with the changes of our present to create the vision for our future. Don't miss out on this opportunity to attend the world's premier respiratory convention where the profession's thought leaders come together to present, network and learn about emerging technologies and the transformation of respiratory care. Serve your patients, share your mission, and advance your career at AARC Congress 2012…a new tradition awaits you.
300+ original research projects
250+ sessions on current respiratory care topics
4 days of networking and education
3 days of exhibits with all companies in the industry
23+ CRCE credits
Cheryl Hoerr MBA RRT FAARC—Chair
Ira Cheifetz MD FAARC
Patrick Dunne MEd RRT FAARC
Garry Kauffman MPA RRT FAARC
Timothy Myers MBA RRT-NPS
Shawna Strickland PhD RRT-NPS FAARC
Terry Volsko MHS RRT FAARC
Dean Hess PhD RRT FAARC—Consultant
Douglas Laher MBA RRT—Staff Liaison
On behalf of AARC President Karen Stewart and the AARC Board of Directors, we invite you to attend the largest respiratory care meeting in the world. At AARC Congress 2012 in New Orleans, LA, the AARC Program Committee will offer more of everything that matters to you and the patients you care for. You may attend other educational meetings, but none offer you all of the following opportunities…
- Receive the latest information on health care reform and how it will affect the job you do for your patients and your employer.
- Hear a government speaker from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention discuss new definitions for Ventilator Associated Pneumonia.
- Learn, see and touch the latest advancements in patient care and technology in the AARC Exhibit Hall with all the manufacturers in the industry.
- Experience the results of research presented to you by your peers in 20 Open Forums over the four days of the Congress.
- Receive all the continuing education credit (CRCE) you need to maintain your state license.
- Participate in programs in all areas of respiratory care: adult critical care, neonatal and pediatric care, home care, continuing care, rehabilitation, diagnostics, transport, management, education, sleep, and long-term care, all presenting the latest information.
And much, much more. Read through this Advance Program and very rapidly you will realize why you must come to New Orleans and be part of the largest and most comprehensive respiratory care meeting anywhere, AARC Congress 2012. See you there!
The AARC Congress 2012 has been accredited by Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) and the International Education Recognition System (IERS).
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA